The Site obtains information as follows:
- Through voluntary information filling as entered on forms provided by the Site;
- By storing data resulting from customer visits (so-called “cookies”);
- By collecting logs from a web server.
Information provided on the forms
- The Site collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
- The Site may also store the data regarding connection settings (time of visit, the IP address).
- Data entered on the form are not made available to third parties unless consent of the User has been expressed and only within the scope permitted by law.
- The data provided on the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Site Provider in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained on any of the forms are processed in a manner resulting from the function of the particular form, for example in order to process your request, Site or sales activity.
- The data contained on the forms may be forwarded to parties holding technical responsibilities pursuing certain services – in particular the provision of information about the User on the website, payment operators or other entities with which www.CGIKeys.com collaborates.
III. Information regarding cookie files
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are basically computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the terminal device of a Site User and are intended for the use of the Site web pages of www.CGIKeys.com. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the files originally came from, time of storage at the terminal device and a unique number.
- The party storing cookies on the terminal device of a User is www.CGIKey.com and the firm has access to the said files.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– To create statistics that help us understand how the Users access the Site, which allows www.CGIKeys.com to improve the structure of the Site and its content;
– Delineating a user profile in order to display matching materials in regard to advertising networks, in particular the Google Network;
– To run statistics on the Users traffic to reliably conduct settlements with advertising partners;
– Storing user settings and calibrating the Site to better suit the needs and preferences of the Users;
– To recognize Users and the persons recommended by them within the framework of the Goldmine Marketing Program.
- The Site uses two basic types of cookies, “session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device of a User until he or she logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the terminal device of a User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- Software designed for browsing the web (browsers) usually implicitly allows storage of cookies in the terminal device of the User. Site Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. The Users can also automatically block cookies. For any details, consult the help or documentation of a given browser.
- Cookies provided in the terminal device of a User of the Site can also be used by the co-administrator of the Site, advertisers and partners of www.CGIKeys.com.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google Network to display ads specific to a User and in accordance with his or hers preferences while using the Site. To achieve that cookies may store information about the User’s navigation path or the time the User remained on the Site.
- With regard to the information about User preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit the information derived from cookies with the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ .
- Information about some of the actions of the Users are stored in the logging layer of the server. This data is used only to administer the Site and to provide the most efficient Site hosting services.
- The accessed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the stored data may include:
– date of the query,
– time of response,
– the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
– information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
– URL of the site previously visited by the User (referer link) – in case there has been a redirection to the Site by a refer link,
– information on the User’s browser,
– IP address information.
- The figures are disassociated with the individual persons browsing the Site.
- The above data are used only for the purposes of administering the server.
The purpose of storing personal data
The personal information you entrust to us, particularly your name, surname, business name and registered seat, residence address, registered office address, email address, tax id number (NIP number), Statistical id number (REGON number), national identity card number, personal identification number, phone number, IP number, are processed:
- to the extent necessary to create and shape the content, changes, solutions and proper implementation of e-services and the implementation of concluded contracts via the Site;
- to carry out orders placed by the Users in regard to the products in the online offer of www.CGIKeys.com;
- for the purpose of complaints registration, and the potential refund in case of termination of the contract (returning the goods);
- if the customer agrees to receive marketing information from www.CGIKeys.com, including the transfer of our electronic business information, personal data will be processed in order to provide the User with information about our store, offers and sales, as well as information on products and companies cooperating with us (with our explicit consent and knowledge of the fact);
- Providing personal data is voluntary however, declining the request to process the data may prevent us from providing the User with the electronic services and may prevent the User from being able to conduct online purchases via the Site.
- Entrusting us with their personal information, the User has the right to access them, the right to demand updates and to request their removal. Personal data provided by the User can be edited or deleted by the User himself. The User may also contact www.CGIKeys.com with a request to remove his account by sending a request to the appropriate e-mail address: [email protected] via an e-mail address currently registered in the www.CGIKeys.com Site.
Protecting personal information
All gathered data, in the manner described above, are stored in the Personal Database belonging to www.CGIKeys.com.
The database and IT system, in which it is stored, is subject to special protection through technical and organizational measures which should be fulfilled by devices and systems used for the processing of personal Data.
www.CGIKeys.com applies security measures at the highest level specified in this Regulation.
www.CGIKeys.com ensures, that additionally to the aforementioned technical and organizational security measures, we strictly comply with all regulations and standards for the protection of the Users’ personal data by preventing unauthorized processing of data and accidental loss, deletion or any other form of damage. www.CGIKeys.com also ensures that the access to the database is restricted to the persons explicitly authorized by the data administrator.
VII. Closing provisions
Due to the continuous development and technical progress, the principles set out in this document are subject to change. Should any such change present itself, the User shall be informed in advance, no later than seven days prior to the introduction, by posting the new content of the document on the www.CGIKeys.com website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
3. CONTACT FORMS
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4. EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
5. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
6. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
7. WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.